I am the Executive Director of an international nonprofit and co-founded a seed-funding cybersecurity startup. I have interned/worked at various U.S. government agencies, including the State Department and Smithsonian Institution. I have researched on several UC Berkeley projects in coordination with leading thinktanks, such as the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and Federation of American Scientists (FAS). And I also make time to volunteer, usually in fields related to youth issues and education.
This resume has sections on my education, work, & volunteer experiences as well as my skills. For more information, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
At a glance, I have worked on:
- Masters in International Policy.
- Academic Honors: Merit Fellowship (Tuition + Stipend)
- Political Science, B.A.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from UC Berkeley in three years (2016-2019).
- Academic Honors: Phi Beta Kappa Member, Dean’s List, Berkeley Freshman Scholarship, Department Awards (received 2 awards), Florence Mason Palmer Memorial Prize (2nd Place), Owen D. Young Prize in International Relations (2nd Place), Best Resume Winner in Resume-Writing Competition (Principles of Business), 1st Place in Arabic Calligraphy Competition (Arabic 1A)
Jobs & Internships
Co-Founder and Executive Director
House of Representatives
National Commission on Military,
National, and Public Service
U.S. Department of State
Library of Congress
Young Readers Center Intern
Humane Society of the U.S.
Journalism & Collections Intern
Research Projects at UC Berkeley
Presenter in Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore, India
Representative at National Labs and Defense Wargaming Conference
Representative at Center for Strategic and International Studies
Naval Nuclear Safeguards
Representative at the United Nations in Vienna, Austria
Conventional v Nuclear Deterrence
Poster Presenter at Department of Energy Conference
Co-Founder, donated >1000 textbooks to underprivileged.
Oakland International High School
Tutored recently-immigrated students in English, Math, etc.
Human Rights Organizations
Volunteered in prison/detention conditions and mental health.
Assisted children’s librarians and with tech issues.
- English: Native Fluency
- Hindi: Limited Working Proficiency (2 yrs of college work)
- French: Limited Working Proficiency (0.5 years of college work and study abroad)
- Arabic: Elementary Proficiency (1 yr of college work)
- Spanish: Elementary Proficiency (1 yr of college work)
- Programming: Some R, Latex, HTML
- Design: Adobe Photoshop, Other Digital Photography
- Website Development: WordPress Website Development, Hosting, and Security